At Northern Dental Centre, we put our faith in you to keep your appointment. When we set up an appointment, a specific amount of time is reserved especially for you. We do understand that life happens and will always work to help you as best as we can.
- As a courtesy, we send out reminder calls to you 2 weeks before an appointment and make confirmation calls or send text reminders 3 business days before all appointments. Please ensure your contact information is up to date.
- You must actively confirm your appointment. If you do not return our call, email, or text to confirm your appointment with us, the appointment will be removed from the schedule by 3pm the business day prior.
- We require two business days’ notice to change or cancel an appointment.
- Cancellations/changes can only be done via phone call. Text, email or any other electronic message are not acceptable ways to cancel or reschedule an appointment.
- Failure to give two business days’ notice may result in a $100 deposit required to book another appointment, or limited scheduling abilities, such as same day bookings only. The deposit would be refunded when you arrive on time to your next appointment.
- Failure to show up for your appointment with no proper notification prior, will immediately result in a $100 deposit required to book another appointment. The deposit would be refunded when you arrive on time to your next appointment.
- Please contact the office if you will be late to your appointment. If you are going to arrive more than 15 minutes late your appointment may need to be rescheduled and counted as a cancellation.